Linking duplicate clients
But if you already have duplicates you'd like to remove, you can manually link them from the admin.
What happens when I link two client profiles?
The profile connected to your client's account will remain as the only profile for that particular client. This means that:
- All bookings, notes, and payments from the second profile will be moved to the client account profile.
- The client's name, phone number, email address, and address will match what's in the client account profile.
- The client will be able to see any added bookings and payments when they log into their client account.
Link duplicate clients
- On desktop, click on "Clients" on the left-hand menu, OR on mobile, click on "Clients" on the bottom menu bar
- Click on the client profile you'd like to link to. Please note that profiles connected to a client account have the tag "Uses Client Portal"
- Click on the link button on the top right-hand corner of the client information card as shown below
- Select the duplicate client profile from the drop-down menu
- Click on “Save"
- You should now see any newly added information such as bookings and payments under the client account profile