Customizing your website
When you sign up for an Amidship account, we create a default website for your business based on the information you provide us. This is just to help you get started on building your online presence.
Your website is how your business is represented to your clients, so we recommend taking some time to customize it to fit your brand. Not sure where to start as far as creating your brand, designing a business logo, or finding background image? Read our blog post on Building an Effective Brand for Your Business.
Customize your website
- On desktop, click on "Business" on the left-hand menu, OR on mobile, click on "Business" on the bottom menu bar
- Click on the "Website"
- The first tab is the “General” section which allows you to edit the following parts of your website:
- Business name: This appears on the top left hand corner of your website
- Title: This is the first line that appears on the background image of your website. You can enter your business name here
- Subtitles: These are the second and third lines that appear on the background image of your website. Enter your slogan, tagline, and/or value proposition here
- About: This section appears on the bottom left hand corner of your website. Enter information on yourself and/or your business here
- Theme: This allows you to change your website colour and font
- Logo: This appears on the top left hand corner of your website. Upload your business logo here
- Background Image: This is the banner image that appears at the top of your website. Upload your preferred image here
- Click on "Save" to save any changes you make to your website
- Once done, click on the “Eye" icon button on the top right hand corner of your screen to see your changes