Logging into your account
In this article:
(Click a link below to jump to your specific question)
Log into your account
- Go to your website e.g. hairandbeautywebsitedemo.amidship.com
- Click on "Login" on the top right-hand corner of your website on desktop, or on the "three line" icon on the top left-hand corner of your screen on mobile
- Enter your account email address and password, then click "Login"
- Once logged in, click on the "person" icon on the top right hand corner of your screen, then click on "Admin"
If you encounter any problems logging in, please try resetting your password or reach out to us directly at email@example.com so we can help you.
- Click on the "Forgot your password?" button at the bottom of the Login page
- Enter the email address connected to your Amidship account
- Click on "Reset Password"
- Check your email inbox for an email with instructions on how to reset your password. If you don't receive this email, please be sure to check your spam folder to ensure that it has not been redirected there.
- When logged into your account, click on "Settings" on the left-hand menu on desktop, or on the bottom menu on mobile
- Click on "User Profile"
- Enter your current password and new password as required
- Click on "Update"
Reset your password
Change your password
If you encounter any problems, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you.